Technical * Ethical * Practical!
We are located @ 7220 Hwy 281 North (Unit 1) Spring Branch, Texas, 78070.
It is in the Spring Branch Business Center, just north of Community Bible Church.
Here are our current classes!
Kids (Boys and Girls- 4-7):
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:15pm to 6:45pm.
Kids (Boys and Girls- 8-13):
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:50pm to 7:30pm.
Adult (Men and Women- 14 years and up):
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:45pm to 8:45pm.
Women Only (Women and Approved Older Girls):
Fridays Only from 7:30pm to 8:30pm.
Here are our Fees…
- Tuition is just $100 per month for Adults and Kids
- Absolutely NO CONTRACTS!
- Must be put on automatic monthly billing (credit card or bank draft)
- Discounts if paid in full and in advance (6 months or a year). Inquire with Dr. Rodriguez
- Discounts available for Families, active Police, Fire department, and Military. Inquire with Dr. Rodriguez
- Gi (Jiu Jitsu Uniform and Team Patches) required (additional cost)
Who we are and what we are about…
We are a Andre “Tim” Monteiro affiliate Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School located in Spring Branch Texas. Our classes are taught/supervised by Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 2 Stripe Brown Belt Instructor, Dr. Daryl Rodriguez. If you are searching for top notch Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instruction at a great hill country location search no more.
- Challenge your mind, body, and spirit
- Get a great cardio workout
- Increase strength and flexibility
- learn effective and ethical self-defense
- Get in great shape
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- have fun in a safe environment
- Build self-confidence
- Build your character
Our focus is the technical development and safety of each student at our academy. An organized and comprehensive curriculum in traditional Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is taught at our school.